Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 100

Thread: Okay...what the hell is going on?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I got an Anthy Utena double av, but waiting til January to use it

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    MITSU-CHAN! I'd rather have 4th impact than see the tweo fags everyday! *throws up*

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well too bad, Xel! I'm keeping it! *hugs her avvie* =P
    Besides, it could be much, much worse you know. -_-; I could get an avatar where Shinji and Kaworu are KISSING! I picked this one to spare you non shounen-ai people.


    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Shiinigami:
    If she eats me, then I'll be happy since I'll be part of her! ^^</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Should I be flattered...? -_-;

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by melfice:
    Okay, fear her! There you are! Mr. Wimpy "I don't wanna get into that robot" and Kaworu! As far as i've seen here,... I never saw a "double" avatar...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Double avatar? You mean an avatar with two people in it in the same time? *blinks*

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT!

    It's just Tabris' look scazres me, frankly, he looks like the gay cat who's about to put an insidiously gay plan into motion to get Ikari into his clutches forever! Run Wimpi! Run into the hadns of your cloned Mom.... er the psycho bitch!

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohohohohohoh....okay I will. I'll be nice to you. (^^)

    I have no idea why Kaworu frightens you so much. I like his chesire cat grin, his personality, everything! He's just so cyute! (^.^) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    *pushes Shinji back to Kaworu* Aaaaaaawww! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *SPOILERS!!!!*
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    1. Albino. I have a natural hate for albinoes ina nime, Ruri is the ssole exclsuion. DOn't ask why, for I dont' even know, I think Ayanami started my dislike for them.

    2. H'es EEEEEEEEEEEVIL! And then he sacrifices himself tos ave human race. pfffffft. what a pussy! Now Ikari and and psycho-bitch are stuck together, as new Adam and Eve, OR it's all in Ikari's head and everyone is dead but him and he's still floating in space w/ Unit-01, OR, the Human race will eventually return to normal, and rebuild the world. I believe in the first one

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Possible Spoilers?*
    ......
    ....
    ....
    ...
    .....
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    I thought when he sacrificed himself to save the human race it was a very noble deed and he wouldn't have done that anyway if he hadn't met Shinji. Kaworu became very interested in Shinji and when he had spent time with him he concluded that maybe all humans aren't bad and not only that he wanted Shinji to live. I noticed too that in the last half of your message you seemed to be mentioning things that happened in End of Evangelion: Death and Rebirth, which I kind of hated by the way, so I don't consider that the real ending to the series. That was just something the creators gave he fans to shut them up once and for all.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 27, 2002 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Mitsuki ]</font>

  7. #67
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Discussing about EoE and stuff...

    IRT Mitsu-chan: Yeah, i meant that! ^^

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sigh* We always manage to get off topic, don't we? &gt;&gt;
    Oh well, at least we're making conversation.

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    to quote the topic's title "Okay...what the hell is going on?" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See it! is a really good Ova. At least has a good ending...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •